Détail de l'auteur
Auteur Martin WEBBER
Documents disponibles écrits par cet auteur (1)
Ajouter le résultat dans votre panier Faire une suggestion Affiner la recherche
Applying research evidence in social work practice / Martin WEBBER / New York : PALGRAVE MACMILLAN (2015)
Titre : Applying research evidence in social work practice Type de document : Livre Auteurs : Martin WEBBER, Éditeur scientifique Editeur : New York : PALGRAVE MACMILLAN Année de publication : 2015 Importance : xxv, 261 p. ISBN/ISSN/EAN : 978-1-137-27610-0 Prix : 30 EUR Note générale : Good social work practice draws upon relevant and current research to ensure that interventions are as effective as possible. As a result of this, social workers are increasingly required to demonstrate their knowledge of the research and evidence that underpin the daily decisions they make and actions they take. It is therefore vital that they are not only up to date with the latest research, but that they have the tools and understanding to successfully apply this to their practice.
Written by leading experts in the field, this book provides a step-by-step guide to implementing research in to every day social work practice:
• It explains how to locate and appraise research relevant to social work practice.
• It demonstrates how research can be applied to the day-to-day tasks of being a social worker, including assessments, decision-making and interventions.
• It includes handy tips and insights from an experienced practitioner, such as finding evidence, balancing a busy caseload and keeping an evidence log.
• It discusses how research can be applied in many different social work practice contexts.
• It is packed with engaging case scenarios and practice reflection boxes that bring the content to life and enhance readers' learning.
Applying Research Evidence in Social Work Practice equips students and practitioners with the essential knowledge and skills needed to become an evidence-informed practitioner.
Langues : Anglais (eng) Mots-clés : Management
ENVIRONNEMENT SOCIAL ; MEDICO-SOCIAL SECTEUR ; EMPLOI
Résumé : Glossaire. Bibliogr. p.233-255. Index. Permalink :
Code-barres Cote Support Localisation Section Disponibilité 051389 361.3/WEB Livre Library Campus de Reims Salle de lecture Disponible